LITTLE ROCK (AP) – James White scored 16 points and Arkansas-Little Rock rallied in the second half to defeat North Texas 67-53 Thursday night.
Josh Hagins added 11 points, eight assists and six steals for the Trojans (10-8, 4-3 Sun Belt), who shot 60 percent in the second half to overcome a seven-point deficit. Will Neighbour had nine points, 11 rebounds and three blocks.
North Texas (6-11, 1-5) got 13 points each from Tony Mitchell and Alzee Williams. The injury-plagued Mean Green committed 17 turnovers and shot 40 percent from the field.
Kemy Osse, who was scoreless in the first half, hit back-to-back 3-pointers that spurred a 12-0 run and put UALR ahead 54-44 with 7:20 remaining.
The Trojans made just 4 of 10 free throws in the game but shot 51 percent overall from the field and had only eight turnovers.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose