FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM)– A dedication Sunday evening kicks off celebrations to announce the grand opening of The Potter’s House of Fort Worth.
The new location is an extension of the non-denominational, multicultural Dallas church founded by Bishop T.D. Jakes. It’s at 1200 Woodhaven Boulevard off of Bridge Street in Fort Worth.
Senior Pastor Patrick Winfield, who will lead the new location, says the church’s mission is to encourage people to change their lives with hope and peace.
He hopes the church will serve as a place for people to gather together to focus on their faith.
The dedication service starts at 6 p.m. Sunday evening. More events can be found on their website.
The Potter’s House was founded in 1996 and has more than 30,000 members.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose