FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – An SUV driver is injured after crashing through the side of a Fort Worth chiropractor’s office Monday morning.
Krishna Mundari works in the mini-mart across the street on South Hemphill Street and witnesses the accident. “I saw the car going through the grass and I thought, well, why is she driving in the grass?”
The SUV slammed through the wall of the building. Teresa Iloff works in the doctor’s office and arrived at work minutes after the crash. “If I would have been here 10 minutes earlier or so I probably would have been part of the décor, with the car,” she said. “I usually go through the building and look through everything. It could have been me under that car.”
The female driver was taken to a local hospital, with relatively minor injuries. Police aren’t sure if she experienced some type of medical issue before the crash.
Two children were also inside the SUV when it went through the wall, but they were not hurt.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose