MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – A Plano man received five maximum sentences on Friday for repeatedly molesting his adopted daughter for over 10 years.
According to testimony during the trial, Lewis Michael Wall, 52, began molesting his daughter when she was around five years old. Wall made her place her mouth on his genitals and coerced her into sexual intercourse.
The victim and her father moved to Plano from Georgia when she was 16 and the sexual assault continued. When the girl graduated high school, she alerted a friend’s family, who reported it to police.
Jurors found Wall guilty on two counts of sexual assault of a child, one count of indecency with a child, and two counts of prohibited sexual conduct. The Judge stacked the sentences resulting in a 40-year sentence.
The victim, who was not identified, is now a business major in college.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose