From Dallas Stars
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
DALLAS (AP) – The Dallas Stars have traded defenseman Mark Fistric to the Edmonton Oilers for a third-round pick in this year’s draft.
Fistric spent five seasons with the Stars, scoring 23 points and accumulating 220 penalty minutes in 257 games. He led Dallas defensemen with 235 hits last season.
The 26-year-old Fistric, a native of Edmonton, was a first-round pick by the Stars in 2004.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose