ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Arlington need help identifying the suspect in a truck burglary that happened nearly four months ago. The vehicle — an Arlington Police Department bait car — was parked in the 900 block of East Timberview Lane at about 1:30 a.m. on September 21, 2012. A surveillance camera placed inside of the truck caught the suspect in action.
The video footage shows the suspect park alongside the truck. He then gets inside of the bait vehicle and takes several items before leaving. The man can be seen with many tattoos on both arms, including star patterns on both shoulders.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the Arlington Police Department at 817-459-5308 or Crime Stoppers at 817-469-TIPS.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose