FORT WORTH (AP) - RadioShack Corp. is ending an agreement to run mobile phone centers in Target Corp. stores.
The Fort Worth-based electronics company in 2010 struck that deal to operate Target Mobile, for in-store contracts and sales of mobile phones and accessories.
RadioShack said Monday that it has been renegotiating the terms of its relationship since October to make it profitable for both companies. But an agreement was out of reach, and it will end the contract in April.
A representative for Target couldn’t immediately be reached for comment.
RadioShack has suffered from eroding profits for several years and in September announced the departure of CEO James Gooch.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose