ARLINGTON (AP) – Charlotte Jones Anderson, the daughter of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, will lead the organizing committee for next year’s Final Four at Cowboys Stadium.
Anderson’s appointment on Tuesday came about a month after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced she would head the league’s reorganized charitable arm, now called the National Football League Foundation.
The North Texas Local Organizing Committee is the host group for the Final Four set for April 6-8, 2014.
Anderson is the vice president of brand management for the Cowboys and chairwoman of the Salvation Army’s national advisory board. The Cowboys have used their Thanksgiving game as a Salvation Army fundraiser since 1997.
Cowboys Stadium will warm up for the Final Four when it hosts this year’s South Regional on March 29 and 31.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose