CHICO (CBSDFW.COM) – Three men suspected of shipping and transporting large quantities of high THC level marijuana from California to Texas have been arrested in Wise County.
After several weeks of investigation, agents with the United States Postal Inspectors Office executed a search warrant on Monday and discovered 8.5 pounds of marijuana at a private residence. The marijuana has a street value of approximately $47,500.00.
The illegal drugs were sent through the United States Mail and transported by the suspects in private vehicles. Once delivered, the marijuana was repackaged and distributed.
The three suspects, Zachery Palmer, Collin Jackson, and Robert Durham were taken into custody Monday and charged with Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity. They are currently being held in Wise County Jail on $25,000 bond.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose