DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police say a pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle on the service road of I-30 early Friday morning.
The body of a young Hispanic male, thought to be in his early 20′s, was found around 5:30 a.m. on the westbound frontage road just east of Beckley Avenue, close to the Dallas Central Post Office.
Police have not yet located the vehicle involved in the accident but are interviewing a witness at the scene. The identity of the victim has not been released.
All lanes of I-30 have been opened, but the frontage road is closed near Beckley Avenue.
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies