HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A man that was under supervision for sexual assaults in the Houston area has escaped.
The Texas Department of Public Safety says that 58 year old, John Michael Enard was able to remove his ankle monitor, and make the getaway from the halfway home he was staying in early Saturday morning.
Enard has been added to the ten most wanted sex offender list, and a $3,000 cash reward is being offered with any information that leads to his capture.
Police say he has family in Houston and Lafayette, Lousiana; and is considered very dangerous.
If you have any information of his whereabouts, you can follow the steps below to make a tip to authorities.
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS—followed by your tip—to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/texas10mostwanted by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies