GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM)– A husband and wife are dead in what police say is a murder-suicide.
Grapevine Police responded to a home in the 3000 block of Creekview Drive around 10 p.m. Saturday.
They found Kelly Suckla, 43, lying on the sidewalk in front of the house and Kristi Suckla, 44, lying by the front door.
Kelly was pronounced dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Kristi was taken to the hospital where she later died. Both are Euless residents.
Detectives say Kelly, who is estranged from Kristi, came to the home and the couple began arguing.
Witnesses heard gunshots and found both had been shot.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies