Reporting Elizabeth Dinh
Filed underEducation, Entertainment, Food, Food & Drink, Local, News, Syndicated Local, Texas, Watch + Listen
HURST (CBSDFW.COM) - A big competition is stirring in North Texas, and it has students from 25 area high schools vying to make a big splash in the world of culinary arts. These teens are sharpening their knives and their management skills for the Texas Pro Start Invitational, happening on Wednesday at the Hurst Conference Center.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh took an early look at the competition on Wednesday morning, and chatted with some of the students who will be firing up some delicious dishes. Check out her interviews with the students below.
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies