Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
CINCINNATI (Sports Network) - The Cincinnati Reds will reportedly host the 2015 All-Star Game.
According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, baseball commissioner Bud Selig will be in the Queen City to make the announcement on Wednesday.
Cincinnati has not hosted the All-Star Game since 1988 at Riverfront Stadium. It will be the fifth Mid-Summer Classic for Cincinnati and the first at Great American Ball Park, which opened in 2003.
Riverfront Stadium was also the site of the 1970 All-Star Game, while Crosley Field also welcomed the contest in 1938 and 1953.
This year’s All-Star Game will be at Citi Field in New York, while the 2014 game will be held at Minnesota’s Target Field.
(© Copyright 2013 The Sports Network. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies