PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Plano arrested a man on Tuesday in connection with a murder case from November of last year. Christopher James Holder of Irving was taken into custody and charged with capital murder.
Authorities were called to a Plano home in the 3100 block of Royal Oaks Drive at about 8:00 p.m. on November 11, after a resident reported finding suspicious circumstances. Police officers searched the home and discovered a deceased man. The Collin County Medical Examiner later determined the cause of death to be multiple blunt and sharp force injuries. The death was ruled a homicide.
The victim was identified as 50-year-old Billy Joe Tanner of Plano.
The 28-year-old suspect is now being held at the Collin County Detention Center in McKinney on a $1 million bond. The Plano Police Department is continuing to investigate the case.
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies