From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have hired Rich Bisaccia as special teams coach three weeks after he joined the Auburn staff in a similar capacity.
New Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said Friday that Bisaccia had “an offer that he felt he could not turn down” after the Tigers hired him to coach running backs and special teams on Jan. 3. The Cowboys reported their hiring on the team’s website.
Bisaccia was special teams coach at Tampa Bay from 2002-10 and worked alongside new Dallas defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin and defensive line coach Rod Marinelli.
Bisaccia spent the past two seasons as special teams coach in San Diego. He replaces Joe DeCamillis, who went to Chicago as assistant head coach in charge of special teams.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies