For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS DFW's
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Mary Margaret Floyd is a 70-year-old cancer survivor who is participating in the Exercise is Medicine program sponsored by Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth.
The national program, taking place at the Carter Rehabilitation and Fitness Center on the Baylor campus, has been beneficial to Mary Margaret. So far she has lost 40 pounds and is very, very happy with her new look, life and attitude.
One medication for Mary Margaret’s recovery is exercise, prescribed by her doctor.
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies