DALLAS (AP) – David Perron scored two goals and had an assist, and Wade Redden notched his first NHL goal in almost three years to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 4-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night.
Both of Perron’s goals, as well as Chris Stewart’s third of the season, were part of a three-goal second period that turned a 2-1 deficit into a 4-2 lead for St. Louis.
Ryan Garbutt’s first goal of the season pulled Dallas to within one 2:24 into the third, but the Stars’ late charge fell just short. Dallas also had a power play for the final 14.3 seconds, but time ran out.
Michael Ryder and Tomas Vincour also scored for Dallas, which fell to 2-2-1 on the year.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies