Reporting Susy Solis
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – A four-month-old baby boy has been found dead at Irving daycare, Kay’s Little Angels, located at 1440 W. Shady Grove.
Police say the infant was found unconscious in a crib at 3:46 p.m., about an hour after he had been put down for a nap.
Daycare staff performed CPR before the baby was rushed to the hospital where he died.
Police say there were no signs of trauma to the baby’s body or signs of foul play.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
The daycare will remain open.
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Man Reunited With Dog Missing After Crash
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas