GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) - A man was arrested in Grapevine for public intoxication and later charged with impersonating a public servant. The incident happened at the Glass Cactus nightclub, located inside of the Gaylord Texan resort near Lake Grapevine.
According to police officials, 43-year-old Charles Brandon was claiming to be a Dallas County fire marshal. He reportedly has a friend who works for Dallas Fire-Rescue. Brandon allegedly got a hold of that friend’s badge and was flashing it the Grapevine nightclub. Police said that Brandon used it to gain entrance to the Glass Cactus, and possibly even to get free drinks.
Authorities had originally picked up Brandon for public intoxication. Investigators learned about his alleged impersonation while he was still sitting behind bars. Impersonating a public servant is a low-grade felony offense.
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Man Reunited With Dog Missing After Crash
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas