COLLEGE STATION (AP) - Adrienne Pratcher scored 18 points and No. 16 Texas A&M never trailed in defeating Missouri 77-58 on Sunday.
All of Pratcher’s points came on her six 3-pointers. Peyton Little scored 17 points, making five 3-pointers, and Kelsey Bone had 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Aggies (16-5, 6-1 Southeastern), winners of four in a row and eight of their last nine. Kristi Bellock added 10 points as 10 Aggies scored in the game.
Texas A&M scored the first eight points and shot 58 percent in the first half on the way to a 48-20 lead at the break.
Bri Kulas led Missouri (13-8, 2-5) with 12 points.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Man Reunited With Dog Missing After Crash
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas