GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) - Grand Prairie police have arrested a suspect in connection with an office building shooting that killed one person.
Police say the shooter worked in the building, located at 2080 North 360, and shot a coworker at about 2 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.
The shooting happened on the top floor of the four-story complex, which remained on lockdown for a couple of hours after the incident.
Concordia University Texas is housed on the top floor of the building, along with several other businesses.
A spokesperson for the school says the shooting did not happen in their section of the building and no students were present at the time of the shooting.
Witnesses reported seeing the suspect run from the building immediately after the shooting. He was found three hours alter and taken into custody.
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Small Earthquake Hits North Texas
- Officer Shoots Suspect In College Parking Lot
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- DWI Crash Victim Recovers Despite Lack Of Insurance