Reporting Stephanie Lucero
DUNCANVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are looking for the man accused of shooting a clerk at a Duncanville convenience store. The incident happened just before 2:00 a.m. Tuesday morning at a 7-Eleven on Highway 67 at South Cockrell Hill Road.
According to a city spokesperson, a man walked into the store and demanded money. The clerk refused to hand over the cash, the two struggled and the clerk was shot in the thigh. The clerk, whose name has not been released, was taken to Methodist Hospital in Dallas and is expected to survive.
Witnesses told police they saw a black or dark-colored SUV leaving the area.
As it stands there is no description of the suspect and Duncanville police are asking that anyone with information about the shooting suspect or attemtpted store robbery call (972) 780-5037 ext. 14.
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Man Reunited With Dog Missing After Crash
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas