From Dallas Stars
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
FRISCO (AP) - The Dallas Stars have recalled defenseman Jamie Oleksiak and forward Antoine Roussel from the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League.
Dallas also Wednesday assigned Reilly Smith to Texas.
The 6-foot-7 Oleksiak, a first-round pick in 2011, has 23 points (three goals, 20 assists) in 43 games for the Texas Stars and was an AHL All-Star this season. Roussel has eight goals and 11 assists and leads Texas with 103 penalty minutes.
Smith has gone scoreless in six games for Dallas and is still looking for his first career NHL point. He had 11 goals and 14 in 37 games for Texas this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Small Earthquake Hits North Texas
- Officer Shoots Suspect In College Parking Lot
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- DWI Crash Victim Recovers Despite Lack Of Insurance