CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Cleburne 5-year-old is recovering at Cook Children’s Medical Center in Fort Worth, injured Friday night in an accidental shooting.
The child was transported to the Fort Worth hospital by Air Ambulance.
The little girl is said to be stable but in critical condition. The accidental shooting happened at her home in the 600 block of North Robinson just before 7:00 p.m. Friday night.
The girl was hit in the stomach. Cleburne Police say they are interviewing an adult that was inside the home at the time of the shooting as they continue their investigation.
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Small Earthquake Hits North Texas
- Officer Shoots Suspect In College Parking Lot
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- DWI Crash Victim Recovers Despite Lack Of Insurance