NEW ORLEANS (105.3 THE FAN) – Richie Whitt is not the only who despises Ray Lewis and his ridiculous antics. The dancing. The preening. The look-at-me.
Former Giants’ receiver Amani Toomer echoed those sentiments this week along the Super Bowl’s radio row.
“He’s a great player,” Toomer said. “But this should be about football, not some silly dancing with the grass and all out. He’s supposed to be the ultimate team player and leader, but all he does is single himself out for attention above and beyond his teammates.”
(© Copyright 2013 CBS Local Media a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Small Earthquake Hits North Texas
- Officer Shoots Suspect In College Parking Lot
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- DWI Crash Victim Recovers Despite Lack Of Insurance