Reporting Julie Fisk
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Warm Bodies is the story of a zombie who starts to become human again after falling in love. It’s the latest from Director Jonathan Levine, who made a big splash with “50/50″ in 2011.
Warm Bodies stars Nicholas Hoult as the lonely zombie. If he looks familiar, it’s because he played Beast in X-Men: First Class but he was also young Marcus in “About a Boy.”
If you’d like to find show times click here but first see what KRLD Film Critic Julie Fisk has to say about Warm Bodies.
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Small Earthquake Hits North Texas
- Officer Shoots Suspect In College Parking Lot
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- DWI Crash Victim Recovers Despite Lack Of Insurance