GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – There has been a shooting near a school in Grand Prairie.
The incident happened near South Grand Prairie High School.
A man reportedly drove up to a school resource officer and said that he’d been shot. The officer called emergency services.
The shooting allegedly happened in a nearby neighborhood. The victim is not a student.
According to police, the shooting had nothing to do with the high school.
There is no information on the condition of the victim or if the shooting suspect has been located.
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Small Earthquake Hits North Texas
- Officer Shoots Suspect In College Parking Lot
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- DWI Crash Victim Recovers Despite Lack Of Insurance