Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
GLENDALE (AP) — The Dallas Stars have placed left wing Ray Whitney on the injured list because of a lower-body injury.
Whitney, who has been battling foot problems, played Friday against Phoenix at home, but went on the injured list before the teams met again Saturday night in the desert.
The 40-year-old forward led the Stars with two goals and four assists through the first eight games after signing with Dallas in the offseason.
Dallas filled his roster spot by recalling forward Reilly Smith from Texas of the AHL.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Small Earthquake Hits North Texas
- Officer Shoots Suspect In College Parking Lot
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- DWI Crash Victim Recovers Despite Lack Of Insurance