Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - After selling the Dallas Stars and Texas Rangers in 2011, Dallas-native Tom Hicks is selling yet another valuable local asset.
The former owner’s 25-acre Dallas estate, the Crespi/Hicks Estate, is currently on the market and listed at a reported $135 million.
The four-story main house is accompanied by a two-story guest house and a three-story pool house, totaling 42,500 square feet of living space.
The estate is located just north of Walnut Hill, sandwiched between the Dallas North Tollway and Hollow Way Road.
To see more of the Crespi-Hicks Estate, visit the listing with Significant Homes.
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co, Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner