STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Tiffany Bias scored 19 points, Toni Young added 18 points and 14 rebounds, and No. 22 Oklahoma State got back on track with a 76-59 victory over TCU on Tuesday night.
Bias was 7 of 11 from the floor to lead a 51 percent team shooting effort for the Cowgirls (16-5, 5-5 Big 12), who had lost their previous two. Young now has scored in double figures in 29 consecutive games dating to last season.
Natalie Ventress led the Horned Frogs (7-14, 0-10) with 24 points and was 6 of 8 from 3-point range and 8 of 14 overall. Her teammates, however, were a combined 12 of 42 from the floor.
TCU’s first trip to Stillwater as a Big 12 member wasn’t much of a contest. The Cowgirls never trailed after the opening minutes and led by as many as 23. OSU improved to 4-1 all-time against the Horned Frogs.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner