From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – The Cowboys are set to hire Cleveland Browns running backs coach Gary Brown for the same job in Dallas.
The team’s website reported Friday that the addition of Brown was expected to be completed next week. He would replace Skip Peete, who was the first coach fired in an offseason overhaul of coach Jason Garrett’s staff.
Brown spent the past four seasons with the Browns, his first NFL job.
A former NFL back with the Houston Oilers, San Diego and the New York Giants, Brown has college coaching experience with Lycoming, Susquehanna and Rutgers.
Under Brown, Cleveland twice had running backs score 11 touchdowns: Peyton Hillis in 2010 and rookie Trent Richardson last season.
The Cowboys had just eight as a team in 2012.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner