DENTON (AP) - Jamal Crook and George Fant led a balanced scoring effort with 14 points apiece to lead Western Kentucky past North Texas 70-59 on Thursday night.
Western Kentucky (13-11, 7-6 Sun Belt) went on a 16-6 run over the final 4 minutes to break open a tight contest.
Fant also had eight rebounds and three blocked shots. Brandon Harris scored 10 points, including three 3-pointers.
North Texas (8-17, 3-11) had four players combine to score 58 of its points.
Alzee Williams scored 17, Jordan Williams scored 15, Tony Mitchell scored 14 and Roger Franklin had 12. Mitchell also had 13 rebounds.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner