From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have a full coaching staff again with the addition of running backs coach Gary Brown.
Brown’s hiring was formally announced Monday. He spent the past five seasons in the same role at Cleveland, and replaces Skip Peete, who was let go with a year remaining on his Dallas contract.
Brown is the sixth new coach hired for coach Jason Garrett’s staff since Dallas missed the playoffs for the third consecutive season. The Cowboys were 8-8 for the second year in a row.
The new coaches include defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, defensive line coach Rod Marinelli and special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia. Derek Dooley is the new receivers coach and Frank Pollard was named an assistant offensive line coach.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner