From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – Cowboys coach Jason Garrett isn’t ready to say if he will give up play-calling duties in 2013. He did say it would be his decision.
Garrett spent nearly 30 minutes Wednesday introducing the six new coaches on his staff before taking a question in his first offseason news conference Wednesday.
He emphasized his ties to the newcomers, seemingly in anticipation of answering speculation that owner Jerry Jones was behind all the changes.
Garrett said offensive line coach Bill Callahan will have a stronger voice in the offense.
The coach said his relationship with Jones was “no different” after the owner said he was going to make things uncomfortable following a third straight season without a trip to the playoffs.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Teacher Suspended After Pouring Pencil Shavings In Student’s Mouth
- Mosquito-Fighting Plan Allows Access To Private Property With No Warrant
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit
- Memorial Service Wraps For Chris Kyle
- Police Expand Hunt For Escaped Florida Inmate