From College Sports
DALLAS (AP) – SMU has announced plans for seven new suites and other upgrades to Gerald J. Ford Stadium in time for fall football and the Dallas school’s move to the Big East.
School officials on Wednesday announced the improvements will also include a new 233-seat Hall of Champions Club.
No cost estimate was immediately provided for the upgrades that follow nearly $3 million in stadium improvements made for the 2011 season.
The stadium currently has a seating capacity of 32,000, including two dozen luxury suites.
SMU is leaving Conference USA.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner