FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A man was shot twice in the back overnight after fighting with his girlfriend and girlfriend’s mother in east Fort Worth.
Police were called to the 1900 block of Oakland Boulevard near Normandy Drive around 3:45 a.m.
According to police, the man got into a fight with his girlfriend and began dragging her down the street. The victim’s mother then intervened, shooting the man twice in the back.
He was taken to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth and is expected to survive his injuries.
Police are set to arrest the mother and the shooting victim.
Also Check Out:
- Teacher Suspended After Pouring Pencil Shavings In Student’s Mouth
- Mosquito-Fighting Plan Allows Access To Private Property With No Warrant
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit
- Memorial Service Wraps For Chris Kyle
- Police Expand Hunt For Escaped Florida Inmate