DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a Monday morning fire in the Rochester Park area of Dallas. The blaze left a church as a total loss.
Flames and smoke were shooting from the side of the Final Call Community Church when emergency crews first arrived after 2:00 a.m. on Monday morning. The fire was quickly brought under control and investigators were asked to come to the scene. The church is located in the 6700 block of Bexar Street.
There has been no word at this point on the cause of the fire, and there were no reports of injuries.
Also Check Out:
- Teacher Suspended After Pouring Pencil Shavings In Student’s Mouth
- Mosquito-Fighting Plan Allows Access To Private Property With No Warrant
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit
- Memorial Service Wraps For Chris Kyle
- Police Expand Hunt For Escaped Florida Inmate