Reporting Babe Laufenberg
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – CBS 11 Sports Anchor Babe Laufenberg has been chosen to appear in Cole Porter’s “Anything Goes” currently playing at the AT&t’s Performing Arts Center’s Winspear Opera House.
Babe’s walk-on role in the musical will take place during the 8 p.m. show on Wednesday, February 20. The show ends its Dallas run on Sunday, February 24.
Discounted tickets for the remaining shows are available for customers using the “BroadwayBabe” promo code. Tickets in the Terrace, Mezzanine and Dress Circle are available for $60 (handling fees will be added) by calling the AT&T PAC box office at 214-880-0202 or online.
Click below to watch CBS 11′s Teresa Frosini’s preview of the show and interview with one of its stars.
Also Check Out:
- Teacher Suspended After Pouring Pencil Shavings In Student’s Mouth
- Mosquito-Fighting Plan Allows Access To Private Property With No Warrant
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit
- Memorial Service Wraps For Chris Kyle
- Police Expand Hunt For Escaped Florida Inmate