FRISCO, Texas (AP) — FC Dallas has acquired midfielder Je-Vaughn Watson in a trade with the Houston Dynamo and signed Brazilian player Michel.
The Dynamo will get a second-round pick in the 2015 MLS draft in the deal announced Tuesday.
Watson, a member of the Jamaican national team, has appeared in 41 games for Houston over the past two seasons. He has one goal and two assists. He also played for Houston on four CONCACAF Champions League games, scoring one goal.
Michel was with Aris FC in Greece from 2010 to 2012 after spending most of the first 12 years of his career with various clubs in Brazil. He also spent two years in Belgium. His first six years in Brazil were with first division club Atletico Mineiro.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Teacher Suspended After Pouring Pencil Shavings In Student’s Mouth
- Mosquito-Fighting Plan Allows Access To Private Property With No Warrant
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit
- Memorial Service Wraps For Chris Kyle
- Police Expand Hunt For Escaped Florida Inmate