Reporting Mark Elfenbein
Mavericks CentralShop for Mavericks Gear
Buy Mavericks Tickets
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – The week leading up to the NBA trade deadline has been filled with lots of talk and little action so far. It’s a deadline-driven league, so the big moves could still be coming.
Mavs GM Donnie Nelson joined 105.3 The Fan’s Elf & Slater to give the fan fans a view of what may be in store for the team.
The new rules were put in place to try to level the playing field for big and small-market teams. Some executives think they could bring an end to the “Super Team” era.
The trade deadline is Thursday afternoon.
Also Check Out:
- Teacher Suspended After Pouring Pencil Shavings In Student’s Mouth
- Mosquito-Fighting Plan Allows Access To Private Property With No Warrant
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit
- Memorial Service Wraps For Chris Kyle
- Police Expand Hunt For Escaped Florida Inmate