AUBURN, Ala. (AP) - Elston Turner scored 21 points and Alex Caruso added another 14 points in Texas A&M’s come-from-behind victory over Auburn, 65-56 Wednesday night.
Auburn opened the game with a 12-0 run through the first six minutes of play, but Texas A&M (16-10, 6-7 Southeastern Conference) fought back to cut the Tigers’ lead to 31-29 by halftime. The Aggies closed the game on a 12-5 run over the final five minutes to pull away.
The Aggies outshot Auburn from the field, finishing 22 of 50, while the Tigers made 21 of 56 shots.
Allen Payne led Auburn (9-17, 3-10) with 11 points.
Texas A&M shot 11 of 30 from the field in the first half before turning things around and shooting 11 of 20 in the second half. Auburn’s shooting dropped off from 13 of 26 in the first half to 8 of 30 in the second.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Dermatologists Share Anti-Aging Secrets
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit