CBS I-Team: Mother Grieves Death Of Baby Born At Dawson State Jail
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - The CBS 11 News I-Team has been investigating the medical mistreatment of female prisoners at Dawson Jail in Dallas for almost a year.
CBS 11’s Ginger Allen spoke exclusively with a woman, whose baby was born at the jail. She says her pleas for help were ignored.
MORE: Human Rights Groups Call For Closure Of Dawson State Jail
MORE: CBS 11 Investigates: Woman Dies After Being Held Sick At Dawson State Jail For Days
MORE: Mysterious Jail Death Raises Questions
MORE: Another Family Blames Dawson State Jail For Inmate Death
MORE: Guards Come Forward In Dawson Jail Investigation
Also Check Out:
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Dermatologists Share Anti-Aging Secrets
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES