ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Two people were arrested early Friday morning after they fled during an attempted traffic stop and plowed into an indoor volleyball business in east Arlington. The incident happened just before 2:00 a.m. at Ace Volleyball, located along Pioneer Parkway, near Timberlake Drive and just east of Highway 360.
According to police, a Chrysler 300 failed to pull over during a traffic stop. A short time later, the driver of that car lost control and smashed into the business, plunging deep inside of the building.
When officers pulled up to the crash scene, there was no sign of the suspects, but the vehicle was still inside. Police set up a perimeter, called in extra units and went inside of the building to search. Almost an hour later, a man and woman were taken into custody.
There has been no word yet on what charges the two suspects will face, and it is not known why they refused to pull over in the first place.
Also Check Out:
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Dermatologists Share Anti-Aging Secrets
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit