Reporting Shan Shariff
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - With the WWE rolling into Dallas on Monday night, New School decided to tease, treat and surprise their over-grown ‘professional wrestling’ fan geek producer Troy with a special guest.
Troy almost had to be tranquilized when he found out who was the special guest…Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler.
Also Check Out:
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Dermatologists Share Anti-Aging Secrets
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit