MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) – Thomas Gipson scored 20 points, Angel Rodriguez added 16 and No. 13 Kansas State beat Texas Tech 75-55 on Monday night giving the Wildcats 12 conference wins for the first time in 40 years.
The 12 league wins are the most ever for a first-year coach at Kansas State (23-5, 12-3 Big 12) and more importantly for Bruce Weber and his team is that win keeps the Wildcats tied with No. 6 Kansas for first place in the Big 12.
Dusty Hannahs scored 14 points for the Red Raiders (9-17, 2-13) and Jaye Crockett added 13.
The Wildcats did not take control until the second half, when reserve Nino Williams jump-started the Kansas State offense with 11 straight points.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES