From Dallas Stars
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
COLUMBUS, OH (AP) - Less than 24 hours after picking up a career-best three assists in a loss at Nashville, the Dallas Stars have dealt right wing Michael Ryder and a third-round draft pick to the Montreal Canadiens for right wing Erik Cole in a swap of veteran forwards.
The Canadiens confirmed the trade Tuesday night.
The 32-year-old Ryder has six goals and eight assists in 19 games this year for the Stars. The 24-year-old Cole has three goals and three assists in 19 games for the Canadiens.
Ryder will be returning to the organization that drafted him in the eighth round (216th overall) of the 1998 draft.
The deal was announced just before the Stars took the ice to play the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident