DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – An Amber Alert, which was issued Wednesday evening for 6-year-old Marquis Drawhorn Jr., has been canceled.
A spokesperson for Dallas Police says the child was found safe and unharmed.
Dallas police initially reported the boy’s father, Marquis Drawhorn Sr., took off with the child after assaulting his mother.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES