FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A wrong-way driver made for nervous times for people driving on I-30 in East Fort Worth Wednesday morning.
Drivers began calling 911 around 3 a.m. saying they saw a white pickup going westbound in the eastbound lanes of the interstate near Loop 820.
The truck eventually stopped between Cooks Lane and Eastchase Parkway.
The driver, a man in his mid-60s, was suffering some kind of medical problem and was taken by MedStar to a local hospital, police said.
Police don’t anticipate charges in the case at this point.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident