5-Hour Standoff At Dallas Motel Ends Peacefully
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Nearly five hours after police tried to arrest a man at a Dallas motel, he surrendered peacefully to officers.
Edgar Gonzalez, 33, is charged with Felony Probation Violation and Violation of a Protective order.
Police were able to identify him by a distinct tattoo they saw on his arm while he was standing outside.
Gonzalez later holed himself up in one of the LaQuinta Inn rooms located in the 8300 block of E. RL Thorton Freeway.
SWAT officers were called to the location to negotiate with Gonzalez two hours into the standoff. He surrendered about three hours later.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES